Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Life

I just looked at the past, oh I don't know, 47 posts on my blog here and realized that every one of them has ELLIE in the title.

Don't get me wrong. I love my boo! She is the center of our universe. But, I should once in a while post about SOMETHING ELSE, huh? (Or maybe just post more often, but that's another story--which may or may not be related to she who must not be named).

Hmmm.... what else can I post about?

I have read some HILARIOUS books lately. I would highly recommend:

Afterbirth: Stories You Won't Read in a Parenting Magazine

Sh*t My Dad Says

And not-so-hilarious, but great:

The Help
(seriously, have you not read this yet?)

And to name some other ADULT things I've done lately:

-Browsed at an antique store
-Purchased a bottle of wine that cost more than $5.99
-Purchased some new clothes for myself (At a consignment store, but it was in Carmel! And they were name brand!)
-Got my car washed and vacuumed it out myself
-Went to see Eclipse (ok, maybe not adult, but it was without kids)
-Watched True Blood (2 vampire references in a row?) (also? this past weeks episode was so disturbing that Craig and I decided that we need to be careful whom we admit to that we love the show!)

Aaaaand............that's it :)

This Saturday my girlfriends that I grew up with and I are heading out downtown Indy, so maybe I'll have a few more adult experiences?

1 comment:

Nicole Kelker said...

I love this post. So funny.