Quick update… Everything was great Saturday for Ellie's party! Thanks so much to all of you for making it so special! The weather was perfect and I think a good time was had by all! Of course, I didn’t feel like I got to talk to anyone and NOW I get it, why a smaller one might be a better idea :) I didn’t really get to take it all in and enjoy Ellie eating her cake, etc but I know she had a BLAST. Special shout out to my parents, Craig's parents & my sister for helping w/ all the set up and clean up!
Sunday we got up early and went down to Versailles to my Grandma’s church for Ellie's Baptism! She did great—she was really antsy but no one cared, of course. She let the minister hold her and walk her around the church. We had a big lunch w/ the whole family after church and celebrated boo’s birthday some more!
My house is FILLED to the brim w/ toys, in-laws and dogs (my inlaws brought their 2 chihuahuas), but we are recovering from the fun filled weekend. I know Ellie is going to have such a fun week w/ Mema, Papa & Tate. Oh, she absolutely LOVES Tate. Anytime he is sitting on the ground, she crawls over and plops down in his lap. He hates that I'm sure! :)
Pics to come in the next few days.
Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment