Monday, August 23, 2010

12 Month Pics

So, Ellie got her 12 month pictures at Target on Saturday. She did good for about 5 minutes, then was pretty much not having it. I'm not sure why, but I think the time of day was off... we are in the middle of readjusting nap time and she didn't take a morning nap. Could also be that she is stubborn and only wants to do what she wants to do!!! I was SO happy w/ all of them though. I used to think these portrait studio people didn't know what they were doing, but the girl who did these was just awesome!!! I even had a coupon, but I ended up buying the CD (not cheap) because I couldn't decide. Here are a couple from the Target website they give you. You can't print these images, but I will pick up the CD Saturday and will have them up on snapfish for your viewing pleasure this weekend.

OH MY GOSH I HATE GETTING MY PICTURES TAKEN!!!

Yes, she is attempting to re-inact an album cover of some cheesy 80's artist... I am thinking MJ Thriller (although I would not consider him cheesy)

Now we're talking...

The first thing out of my mouth when the photographer busted out this couch was "OH my gosh, it's a Costanza sofa!" I tried to get Ellie to pose on it like him, but she was not havin' it. It was touch and go from the time we got there.

Love this one!

3 comments:

kizmet said...

Oh my goodness is she beautiful! And it looks like she's on the verge of walking!

Christie Lee said...

She is so cute! Love your Blog...........It's Pretty!
Christie (Alstott) Lee

Anonymous said...

Jiff, all the pictures are great. My cousin had both her kids done at target and they turned out great as well. But of course i don't think you could get a "bad" picture of your beautiful baby. Thanks for sharing!