Dear Ellie,
Your momma is a person who LOVES lists (maybe a little too much...). I'm always having random thoughts about you, so here are a couple of lists for you! I'm sure you'll get many more from me in the future :)
Ten Things I Absolutely ADORE About You:
(aside from the obvious, of course!)
1) The look on your face when we are giving you a bath. You love it so much--the only way I can describe it that you just look completely CHILL.
2) The way your bottom lip sticks out when you are about to cry.
3) Your CHEEKS.
4) Your Flock of Seagulls hair. Also, the fact that it's turning redder by the day.
5) The way you are a limp noodle after your last feeding of the day and just so ready to hit the sack. After I feed you, I always rock you a little longer than necessary--for me, not for you...
6) Your smile.
7) Your giggle. Sometimes Daddy and I crack up because you laugh like (sorry) Butthead from Beavis & Butthead.
8) The fact that you love to be out and about! You may look like Daddy (everyone says so), but you seem to be a social butterfly already--just like Mommy!
9) When you are pissed off/fake crying and get distracted for a minute by Mommy or Daddy and laugh, then remember that you are mad and go back to fake crying...
10) Your GORGEOUS, long fingers.
Ten Things I'm Looking Forward To:
(No rush!!!! And in no particular order... There are many, many milestones I'm looking forward to. These are just a few that will hopefully happen in the next year or so.)
1) Taking you to the beach.
2) Dancing around the living room with you to music that Daddy doesn't like! (Ok, we already do this, but I want you to dance too!)
3) Your "1st" Birthday Party.
4) You picking out books for us to read to you!
5) Watching Sesame Street with you.
6) Introducing you to all your friends/cousins back in Indy and Dallas.
7) Taking family pictures by the Christmas Tree in your pretty red dress from Gram Mitchen.
8) You sleeping consistently through the night!
9) Saying MAMA and DADA.
10) You finally noticing the dogs and hopefully being entertained by them.
Love you!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is so sweet! I want to meet her so badly! ;( Hugs from Aunt Ally
I cried ....
Post a Comment