Ellie is starting to grab and grasp! She loves pulling on the things on her playmat, as well as Mommy's hair. She also loves to pull her paci out, but always wants it back in, of course.
We had a fun time last night visiting w/ Kristin McClellan (Julie's BFF from childhood), who was in town on business. She is one of the sweetest people ever. It was so nice catching up w/ her... Her and her hubby Jason are expecting their 2nd baby! YAY!
I could rattle on here about the weather, Halloween, etc but I suppose that is a bit boring.
I also don't really have any new pics to post, except one of Monday evening. After I got home from work, I took Miss E for a walk... and she talked to me the ENTIRE time. It was too cute. Like she was telling me all about her first day w/ MeMaw.

1 comment:
I can't wait to meet her!!!!!!! Soon, soon!
Jeni
Post a Comment