We had a great weekend... Craig and I celebrated our anniversary w/ a nice dinner out at the Keg (compliments of Grandma and Grandpa Skinner!! THANKS!!!) and our first night away from Ellie! She had a lovely evening at Gma and Gpa's... and slept for 6+ hours in her pack & play, got up and ate and went back to bed! GOOD GIRL! Saturday afternoon we spent celebrating w/ Hannah & Marcus at their baby shower that Eric and I threw (see post below). Let me just say that the hardest part of the shower was finding myself something to wear! UGH! Nothing fits yet! And the maternity clothes are a bit too big. I'm working hard on eating right and exercising but I know it's going to be a while...... Good thing cooler weather is here :)
Here are some new pics:
http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=1530782015/a=5766466_5766466/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

1 comment:
LOVE the new pics! Is her hair getting red??? Looks like it. It is so crazy, but some pics she looks just like you and others I see Craig for sure! Good combo of both!! :) She is getting way too big already! Miss & Love you guys!
Post a Comment