Monday, September 26, 2011

Ellie 2 Year & Evelyn 3 Month Photos

http://www1.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=4718089015/a=5766466_5766466/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

I took the girls to Target a couple of weeks ago to get their photos taken. We wanted to do a fun photo shoot w/ Jenny Wood again, but I was having a hard time getting it coordinated AND we just put an offer in on a house, so I am REALLY penny pinching!!!

In true 2 year old fashion, Ellie was excited to get her pictures taken all morning, but as soon as we walked in the studio, she freaked out and wanted NOTHING to do with it. We managed to get a few though. It looks like the little lamb she is holding in the pics is one of hers, but nope! it belongs to the studio, she just would not put it down.

Thanks Grandma & Grandpa for sponsoring this photo shoot! You rock!

Click on the link above for the whole album. Here's my favorite: