Here are a few pics of the baby's room! I'm addicted to turquoise, so I was excited to have another reason to paint something a pretty turquoise color. We got the furniture from some friends of mine from
IU... bedding I got from Craig's list... curtain from
lowes... swag light from
lowes... lamp from target... chair from babies r us (the one we used in Ellie's room)... still need to add a few details but I am really happy with it!



It is back down in the 50's today (
YAY FOR ME!!!) but it got really hot and humid last week. So hot that mom and I took Ellie to the Children's Museum one day!

See how she is blurry? That is because she RUNS all over the Dora exhibit not knowing what to do with all of the awesomeness.

Loves the tractor in the
Playscape.
Playscape.

Eating her
popsicle (yes, she likes them cut up!) she got from the Ice Cream Truck the other night! When she heard the music she stopped and said, "Shh! Listen!!!" It was so cute--of course she knew what it was because there is a Dora episode about an ice cream truck. Too bad the ice cream man was probably selling other items out of his truck (think: the movie Friday)! He only had about 3 things available... Ellie didn't care. We thought it was humorous.

Ellie still has trouble w/ "C's" and "G's", so sometimes she calls her FREE-MA.

At Jade's last weekend.


Craig
actually playing football w/ Aidan and Taylor! Look how lush their grass is! Good job Todd.

36 Weeks!

Playing!
3 comments:
You look great!
And, I love the colors in the baby's room!
Hope you don't mind an unsolicited idea... but it would be super cute to get some of those big tissue paper pom-poms (like a set of 3) and hang them together in a corner or something at slightly different heights. You could get them in your accent colors (pink, etc) + turquoise. Like these kind...http://www.etsy.com/listing/74215186/you-pick-color-three-large-tissue-poms?ref=sr_gallery_11&ga_search_query=pom+poms+tissue&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=
Hope you don't mind an idea- I know you didn't ask! :)
I LOVE that room. Its so pretty! And girl you look great! Congrats on No. 2. :)
Post a Comment