Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mema and Papa

Hi all! Sorry I haven't posted, but we've had company! Craig's parents left Saturday... we had a blast. Ellie has been walking around the house/yard saying Mema ever since they left. How sad/cute is that??

SADLY I didn't get any good pics of Ellie w/ her Texas grandparents... seriously, though, I can't hardly get a good picture of her lately to save my life PERIOD!!!

Here's some fun things we did while they were here:

SHOPPING!!! Got Ellie and Evelyn (new baby's name!) their first matching dresses
Sewing: Scherry (Mema) is teaching me how to sew! YAY
Played outside
Played inside :)
Showed Mema & Papa all of Ellie's tricks (like dancing, itsy bitsy spider, etc)
Childrens Museum
EATING (what we always do when Scherry is in town)

Here are a few pics from their visit:


Ellie on St Patty's Day. She looked so cute but I swear this is the only decent pic I could get of her!


Cute Bathtime pic


Driving Tico's car at the Children's Museum


Children's Museum w/ Papa


She'll kill me for posting this one, but this is the ONLY proof I got that Mema was here!

No comments: