Scentsy warmers use a low-watt bulb to slowly melt specially formulated wax. With no flame, smoke, or soot, the Scentsy wickless candle system is a safe way to enjoy more than 80 Scentsy fragrances! You simply plug in the burner, turn it on, place a Scentsy bar section in it and ENJOY!! Scentsy began with a simple idea—a safe, wickless alternative to scented candles—and quickly grew into one of the most successful direct selling companies. This wickless concept was born when two stay-at-home moms began selling decorative warmers designed to melt scented wax without the traditional wick and flame.

Most of you know that I resigned from my job in December. This is a great way for me to earn a little extra cash for the Mitchen family, but most of all, I am just in love with the products.
Check out my website for products and more info! https://jennifermitchen.scentsy.us
Here are the top five reasons that I love this product and company:
• Wickless! NO FLAME. Did I mention that there is no flame??
• Affordable... saves so much money over buying traditional scented candles
• Something for everyone –from full sized burners to travel tins
• Great company who supports many charities
• Fun way to earn extra money
I’m going to be hosting a launch party on Sunday, February 27th from 4-6 PM. Let me know if you can attend! Bring a friend! If you can’t attend, you can still try the products. Go to my website: https://jennifermitchen.scentsy.us and click on “buy from party”!
I would love for you to host a party, but I FULLY realize that option isn’t for everyone. There are several ways you can help me!
1) Host a party! I’ll provide everything you need to succeed. To get this going, you just need to choose which type of party works best for you. Of course, by hosting a party you will get *FREE STUFF*!
a. Home Party. I’ll set up a fun display table and demonstrate how safe and easy Scentsy Warmers and wickless candle bars are to use. Of course if you know me, I’ll bring some wine and we’ll share a few laughs! It’s a great excuse to get a group of friends together.
b. Basket Party. This is the best method for hosting on the go. I’ll provide you with a small kit, compact enough for you to carry w/ one and you can take it to your office or home to home as you visit friends & family.
c. Open House Party. This is a great choice if you and your guests are already familiar w/ Scentsy. I’ll just set up several small displays and we’ll show them new products and they can come and go as they please.
d. Online Party. If you live outside of Indy, please ask me about this option!
2) Attend a party hosted by me or one of my friends!
3) Purchase products from my website! You can do this at any time. https://jennifermitchen.scentsy.us
Don’t forget: Scentsy makes a WONDERFUL gift for almost anyone!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

No comments:
Post a Comment