Friday, December 11, 2009

album 12\11\2009 (16 photos), by jennifer skinner

I just discovered that there is a button on snapfish that lets you share pics directly to your blog. COOL.

So, this week was fun! Grandpa watched Ellie all week--they had a blast together! I'm sure she wore him out a bit, but overall she was really good for him. He took her all over the place--McDonalds, Costco, Mall, Best Buy--and that's just what I knew about! She even talked him into buying her toys and a new jacket at the mall! She's certainly got him wrapped around her finger...

We have a busy weekend. Tonight is my company Xmas party, so Grandma is watching Elza Belle, then tomorrow Craig is golfing and I'm getting my hair did (should I get bangs???). Sat night, dinner at McCormick & Shmicks w/ mom and dad for my Bday (HA I scammed 2 b-day dinners out of them this year! Since dad was staying w/ us, we went to Outback on Tuesday, but since Mom couldn't go, we are going out again). Sunday, Craig and I have some last minute shopping to do for our Texas trip--we leave Wednesday! YIPPEE!!! Then, I need to come home and pack. I'm an OCD list writer (in general, but ESPECIALLY when it comes to packing), so I want to lay everything out ahead of time. This is the first time I'll be packing for three!!! We are so excited to see all of Craig's family though, and introduce Ellie.

So, here are a few pics from the last week or two.


I'd like to share my Snapfish photos with you. Once you have checked out my photos you can order prints and upload your own photos to share.
Click here to view photos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No bangs! you know you will end up hating them! You always have.

Jeni

Elza Belle is the best name ever. I love that little booger!

Anonymous said...

Wow- Ellie is just getting cuter and cuter!! Love the photos!