This week, Grandpa is watching Ellie all week while mom and dad go to work! He said yesterday went great, but she didn't take a nap in the afternoon--bad girl.
Yesterday afternoon we went to the Dr. for Ellie's 4 month checkup. Dr. Letizia said she is a very healthy 4 month old baby girl! YAY! She is still in the 95 percentile for size, but we are glad for that! She gave us the ok to start introducing some solids. We tried rice cereal last night--she did OK...not quite a natural w/ the eating but being a product of Craig & I, she will probably catch RIGHT on to food. If she takes the rice cereal good for 3-4 days, Dr. L said we can start some other solids! EXCITING! What should we try!? I think I'm going to do avacado first!?! Other than that, the ONLY problem seems to be a slight case of excema on her belly... which seems to be coming and going with the weather (it's gotten COLD here!)
Which by the way, brings me to the point... how do we dress her for this weather? It's like 50 degress--which is cold here... but it's not THAT cold!
Here's a cute pic of her sucking her thumb in her stroller w/ her cow onesie on.

1 comment:
Solid food time! So fun! I love making baby food. Let's talk soon about it!
Happy Birthday! I hope today is great!
Love you,
Ally
Post a Comment