Tuesday, June 30, 2009

SICKO

What is more fun than being 36 weeks pregnant in the middle of the summer in Phoenix?

Being 36 weeks pregnant in the middle of the summer in Phoenix with a SICK HUSBAND!!!

I'm dying a slow, painful death as it is: trying to work (2-3 appointments a day, still selling cases, wrapping up files, handing projects over to my boss, sitting in an office chair (ouch!), my office is about 85 degrees all day long--I have 2 fans going which really just blow papers around, and fielding customer service calls since our account mgr is out this week--JUST A FEW ITEMS THINGS I'M DEALING WITH), trying to maintain some semblance of dinner in the evenings, buying groceries HA!, finishing up last minute baby stuff, pretending to not be slightly freaking out, all the while really just spending all day WILLING this baby to come! Oh yes, do not forget that all of these things are being done in 110 degree weather. AWESOME. Even getting gas is exhausting!

So, Sunday morning Craig comes down w/ a summer cold deal... he feels like crap and I hate that for him! But I think everyone knows what having a sick man is like! H to the M! (that is HIGH MAINTENANCE in case you didn't get that).... For example, who had to sleep in the guest room last night? ME! The bed in there is really comfy--for a non-prego! But I am so used to my tempurpedic bed, that I could not sleep and my back is killing me today.

Hopefully he's feeling better by tomorrow!

Other news: Today I'm officially 36 weeks and tomorrow is our 36 week checkup!

Let's get this show on the road!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can feel your emotion in that email. God knows sick men think they are dying!

You sound so miserable. I hate the 110 heat and that's without being 36 weeks pregnant!

I wish I was there to help you out...somehow.

You are on the home stretch. I can't wait for little (big) Ellie (y?) to pop out...

Love you xoxoxoxo

Jeni

Jade said...

Don't even bet me started on how men act when they are sick. How does is suddenly become the end of the world? Hang in there-not too much longer :)

Nicole Kelker said...

Oh, you are SO right about sick men! Mine isn't the only one? Sorry to hear that you are sick now - being prego and sick is not fun at all. I was sick for like a week and a half right before and during labor with James - ugh! Hang in there!