We had a Dr. appt yesterday... It was fun. We did an ultrasound and got to see our girl!
Our Dr. informed us he is leaving for vacation July 18th. Therefore, he will do everything in his power to deliver her before he leaves! Most likely July 14 -17th!
Ellie weighs 2 lbs 13 oz which puts her in the 75th percentile for babies her age! That means she's on the large side :) Which means there should be no problem delivering a week or two early... plus I'll certainly be ready by then! Everything else looked just normal!
Carpal tunnel is still ANNOYING but I am feeling good... the swelling and retaining water has started to set in too.
Gotta go take the glucose screening next week, and now we have Dr. appts every 2 weeks! yikes!
We bought our stroller & my parents ordered us our chair over the weekend... And as organized as I feel, we still have LOTS more to do! Oh! And we have our first class tomorrow night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't believe she's almost here! It seems like your pregnancy has gone fast (to me at least?)
Jeni
Post a Comment