EXCITING I KNOW!!!
Nothing really new... I passed the glucose test (yay! no diabetes!) but apparently my iron levels are still low, so MORE supplements for me (no yay!).
He did confirm that if everything looks "favorable" at my 36 week check-up, we will probably be ok to do the induction on the 14th or 15th! SWEET! Also he confirmed again that my child is already a LARGE ONE!
We had a great time last week/weekend w/ Sara! She was in town for work and fun. We went to the spa, the Chihuly exhibit at the Desert Botanical Gardens, to my baby shower* and out to a fun dinner w/ Larry, Lisa and Dan to Digestif. Everyone (but me) tried Absyinthe! I think her favorite part of the trip was one of two things: Riding in the Ford Focus or getting licked by Rosco and Buford. She did, however, confirm that our guest bed is SUPER comfortable, so everyone: COME VISIT!
* Lisa and Erika threw me a FABULOUS baby shower on Saturday (pics to come). It was perfect! Great food, fun games (they made up a new one: Baby Catchphrase!!!), awesome company and of course: MUCH SPOILING OF ME and ELLIE! We got some really great gifts, as well as suggestions and recommendations from my mommy friends.
One really cool gift I got from Sara and Ally is the "Dress with Pink Rosebuds" for Ellie to wear home from the hospital! Sara, Ally and Kyla have all worn it! They are so cool to invite me into their family tradition. I am just hoping Big Al will be watching down on us that day keeping an eye out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay- I the chillz and a tear in my eye! Now you and Ellie (and Craig) are part of a really cool tradition! We love you! Cannot wait to meet Ellie!
Love, Ally, Ryno, Duke and Jade
Post a Comment