Howdy folks! Sorry just had to say that in my Texas accent :)
Craig and I went to Dallas 2 weekends ago to visit the in-laws. We had a great time... Have I ever mentioned how much I love my in-laws? I get along wonderfully w/ my mother & father in-law, as well as sister-in-law and adore my nephew Tate! The rest of his family is so great too... We peed our pants laughing (Ok, maybe it was just me peeing--I am pregnant after all!) playing Skip-Bo on Saturday night.
On Friday Tate got to skip school and we relaxed, then went to eat lunch at Steak N Shake! It was GLORIOUS!! It's probably good we don't have that out here, as I think I'd want to eat there every day! We do have In & Out though, so I guess that's a trade off. After we went to lunch we went to pick up Kim at work and the fam went to see the King Tut exhibit at the Dallas Museum of Art. It was amazing seeing all of that REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY old stuff! 3000 years old. It's too old to even comprehend. That night we went out for BBQ (we were in Texas after all!). Saturday we relaxed again (well, I did anyway, Scherry cooked her butt off, while the boys went out running errands) until it was time for the shower. Craig's Aunt Helen, Uncle Chuck, Cousin Carly, Uncle Randy, Aunt Ginger & their 2 grandaughters, Brooke & Kyla, PaPa, Myra (Craig's step-gram) & Gram all came over! A good time was had by all. Scherry threw me the most lovely shower I could have ever asked for... and everyone spoiled us w/ adorable gifts for Ellie!
Here's some pics.
http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=264651446/a=5766466/t_=5766466
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment