Most anyone reading this would know who Breeze is, but for those who don't, he's one of my good buddies from college! Our group of friends has managed to remain close even though being seperated by many states, marriages, moves, jobs, etc. He moved back to his small town in Illinois a year or 2 ago to help out/take over his family's business (a family-owned pharmacy! wouldn't you love to have that near you!?) and took a MUCH NEEDED break to come play in AZ. We had really warm temps that weekend, so I think it was a success :)
Friday night we picked him up and headed out for tacos & margaritas (I had an O'Douls!)--this is pretty much what I will always take you to do directly from the airport if you come visit me :) Saturday AM, we met up w/ Larry & Lisa for what Larry proposed as an "easy, 1 hour hike" up South Mountain. It turned out to be a 4 hour, NOT easy hike, but it was great exercise--we all needed it and it was gorgeous out. We all got a little sunburnt. Lunch was at Los Dos Molinos--the best/spiciest Mexican food you'll ever eat. Then home for a nap--before we headed out for sushi and the comedy club!!
It was all I could do to stay awake past 12 PM, so we didn't have any late night partying this trip :) But we ate a lot of good food! Craig made us biscuits & gravy Sunday morning and Breeze got to eat some yummy sushi from Ra. He claims there are no good sushi places in a small town in southern Illinois... I can't imagine why? :)
Here's some pics: http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=264461762/a=5766466/t_=5766466
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment