1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
Got married to an amazing man!
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Well, sorta. Last year my resolution was to quit smoking. I did that for about 5 months, then temporarily fell off the wagon (but only “occasionally”) until November when I quit when I found out I was prego. My resolution for this year is to cut back on cursing. I’m effing sucking at that so far.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
HA! All my girlfriends are always giving birth! But a shout out to Becca (and Olivia!), Carra (and Nate!), Nicole (and Will), Jamie (and Sam) & Jody (and Sophie)! Am I forgetting anyone?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Thank god, no! I am still really sad about Bernie Mac though. (America, these kids is terrible!)
5. What countries did you visit?
None! I can list states though: Texas, Indiana & Cali. I went camping a lot J How’s that for culture?
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
A 3rd member of my little family! Preferably one who is healthy, red-headed and incredibly intelligent.
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
October 4th—my wedding! And the day we found out we were pregnant.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I would say passing 2 classes for my RHU designation. Those suckers were hard.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not selling more business & saving more $$.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Strep Throat! I haven’t had that since I was little! It was HORRIBLE!
11. What was the best thing you bought?
iPhone (well, technically Craig bought it for me, but we have a joint checking account, so I’m taking partial credit), Pop Up Tent Camper & the Twilight book series
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Barney Bush (the Scottish Terrier) for biting a reporter.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Every single person in the media.
14. Where did most of your money go?
I HAVE NO IDEA BUT IT DID NOT GO INTO SAVINGS. I have a good idea that most of it went to paying bills on my Tempe house & a fabulous wedding/trip to Kauai.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Kauai
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
Don’t laugh but NKOTB’s “Summertime”…
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Definitely happier
b) thinner or fatter? Neither, but I’m sure fatter is going to be hitting SOON
c) richer or poorer? Richer, now that I have the other house out of my life! Don’t ask about my credit score though...
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Saved $$!
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Spent $$!
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Quietly at home w/ my hubby & 3 doggies. Cousin Hannah came for a fun visit too.
21. Did you fall in love in 2008?
Oh, Edward Cullen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
22. What was your favorite TV program?
Dog Whisperer! But I am loving SNL again. And of course the old standards Office & 30 Rock are great.
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I honestly don’t hate anyone. Except maybe Ted Kennedy or possibly
24. What did you want and get?
Plane tickets to Indy (from my parents)
25. What did you want and not get?
A million dollars.
26. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I know what I did not do and that is have a drink! I was pregnant already. So I turned 32 sober. Bummer.
27. Who did you miss?
All of my family and friends in Indiana. Also I miss Edward & Bella since I'm done w/ all of the Twilight books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment