Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ellie and Ethan's Christmas Play

Ellie is in a one day a week pre-school class at Old Bethel, with her BFF "Effie"-- Ethan is Emily's youngest. For those that don't know, Emily is my BFF who lived across the street from us growing up. We are still close friends today, as are our kiddos!

Anyway, their class put on a "Christmas Play"... and when I say "Christmas Play" I mean 2 year olds half way paying attention to their teacher while the teacher reads a very condensed version of the first christmas. Then they sing two songs. And then I say "sing songs" I mean, the teachers sing the songs and a couple of the kids do a few of the motions!

And it's your lucky day! We got it on video! If you are wondering where Ethan is for most of the presentation, he is off playing in the corner :).

Ellie and Ethan Xmas from Jennifer Skinner on Vimeo.

No comments: