
We had a wonderful experience shooting Evie's newborn photos w/ Jennie from One Tree Photography! Jennie is a mommy so we were very comfortable with her... and of course she has done pics for us before. She came to our house when Evelyn was about 4 days old and set up a make shift studio, so we didn't have to take our baby anywhere :) We are so happy w/ the results... Our only problem was that Ellie was NOT in the mood to pose w/ her sissy. We will get some more done in a few months.
We also did Ellie's pics when she was 4 days old. TOO FUNNY how much different I felt this time. I was in tears the entire time we were doing Ellie's pics... No idea why (HORMONES! FIRST TIME MOM!), but I really had fun this time. Jennie had a few tricks up her sleeve on how to get Evelyn to willingly participate! I would highly recommend her!
Here is the link to the rest of the pics:

1 comment:
OH WOW Jennifer! Thanks so much for going out of your way to mention me on your blog! I had such a great time getting sweet little Evelyn's pictures! She was really just a dream to photograph!! I just love working with your family! Let me know when you'd like to schedule again. Maybe the 3rd time will be a charm for Ellie. ;)
Post a Comment