Do you know about GMO's????
If I started posting about my issues with the food industry, I could rant and rage on a daily basis... and I don't want to sound like I'm preaching. Do you have any idea how DISGUSTING factory farm raised beef & chicken (any meat really) is??? It is really easy to buy grass fed, organic chicken & beef now & it does not break the bank like it used to! But seriously, if you are purposely not educating yourself on the American FDA, you are risking the health of yourself & your kids! (oh sorry, I wasn't going to preach!)
Momma Baker (via Jeni) is my own personal information expert (I can always just email her w/ questions & she is a wealth of knowledge... through her battle w/ fibromyalgia, she has discovered that just eating organic makes a HUGE difference in her health. Anyway, the newest subject matter I have been learning about genetically modicifed organisms... The European Union has completely banned them, yet they are predominant in the US food system! She passed this along to me today: http://nongmoshoppingguide.com/
Check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I just went on that website a few weeks ago. It shocked me enough to want to change our eating habits completely. We have always tried to eat well but now more than ever I am trying to be picky. We try to eat whole fruits and veggies (not all organic but just particularly the ones that need to be organic) and stay away from the processed boxed foods. Its harder. You have to cook fresh all the time. I am trying to process myself or buy only organic baby food. Its hard but so worth it! I don't think enough people realize what they are eating. so good blog
Post a Comment