Saturday, January 2, 2010

2009-Year in Photos

I created this fun slide show of our favorite pictures from the last year!

Love you all!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the slideshow! I'm making Duke a One Year Book of photos, but I might copy your idea since this was a year of a lot of firsts in our family too. Love you all and miss you tons! We better get together this year! Love, Ally

Wollenburgs said...

Beautiful Family! Looks like 2009 blessed you big time! :)

Now bring on 2010 and get to Indy. People miss you!

I love that little Ellie and can't wait to get my kisses on her! Love, B

Jade said...

love it! such a good idea-I would copy-but I barely remember to upload pics and update my blog so probably won't happen-but so proud of you for doing it-will be a great thing to look at in years to come.....!

Chad & Ryan said...

Awesome idea. I totally stole it! :)