As I mentioned, we have been completely spoiled for the last 2 weeks. Craig's mom was here visiting and just spoiled Ellie and I rotten. It was awesome. We also spent time w/ my parents each weekend and they are spoiling us, too!
So, today is my first day w/ Ellie by myself and it has gone great so far! It's so unbelievable w/ a newborn how quickly your days go by... and you realize you have accomplished nothing of great importance. Well, except feeding and bonding w/ your gorgeous, amazing new daughter!
When Ellie was 4 days old we did a photo shoot w/ Amy Fraughton, the one who did our prego pics. We got the pics back last week and immediately ordered our announcements, which came today and will be going back out in the mail today: so check your mail later this week! The pictures are amazing and we are so proud of them. YOU CAN'T IMAGINE HOW HARD IT HAS BEEN FOR ME NOT TO EMAIL THEM OUT! But, we paid a pretty penny for our announcements and I want to wait until you have seen them there first!
Ellie is a MONTH OLD!!!!!!!! Can you believe it??? I can't. She's a great baby. She's good at eating, pooping and sleeping. All of the things
Since she is now a month old, we celebrated this weekend by actually leaving the house! She went to the mall for her first time (spending most of that time at the Apple store getting daddy's new iPhone) and by going out to eat at Roma Gardens w/ Grandpa and Grandma. She has been a little fussy in the evenings but we are chalking it up to a growth spurt and gas... Two things I'm told are pretty common.
We went to our first Breastfeeding support group meeting last week too, and are excited to go again this week. I'm telling you this because we got to weigh her and she's already almost 11 lbs!!!!
Speaking of that... someone is hungry!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Omg a month already! Wow. I can believe she's 11 lbs! And mmm, roma gardens... Aunt Jeni
I still haven't gotten my announcement and I WANT IT NOW! :)
Post a Comment